Terms of Service
Please read the following terms and conditions very carefully as your use of service is subject to your acceptance of and compliance with the following terms and conditions.
All customers must agree to the terms mentioned here before making a buying decision with SG Telecom (A venture of SNSGAP international Services (P) Ltd.) or doing any kind of transaction with the company. Any person with disagreement with any of the term(s) mentioned here may immediately contact for any kind of support / discussion / clarification or refusal of terms. Terms of service mentioned here may change anytime depending on current business requirement of the company with or without informing customers or any other associated stakeholder. It is understood that after making a buying decision or making any transaction on the website customers are automatically considered in agreement with these terms of service.
Registration and Licensing
SG Telecom is a brand owned by SNSGAP International Services (P) Ltd. Incorporated under “Companies Act 1956 (No.1 of 1956) of India.
- SG Telecom (SNSGAP International Services Pvt. Ltd.) holds the permission to rent and sell International roaming SIM cards from Department of Telecommuni
cation (Ministry of communications & Information Technology)
- NOW for selling and renting International SIM cards can be found by clicking the link: Click Here
- SG-Telecom follows all the terms and conditions mentioned by the DOT and customers are requested to do the same. For detailed terms kindly
the official website of DOT i.e. http://dot.gov.in/ anyone found to misuse the services would be liable to get penalized accordingly.
New & existing SIM cards
After getting the SIM from SG Telecom or from the date of signing the documents customer is liable for all the dues and security of the SIM card and remains enforceable until the SIM is returned back to SNSGAP International Services (P) Ltd.
- Any SIM card should not be used in INDIA in any situation as per government regulations.
- SIM card provided by SG Telecom is country specific and any usage outside specified country shall attract roaming charges.
- GPRS /Data facility comes pre-activated on the card and it can be chargeable up to 20USD/MB as per requirement.
- If in case of Basic Handset / Data Card, lost or damage customer is liable to pay the associated cost (Minimum INR: 4000 in case of Indian customer and $70 in case of international customer).
- If in case of SIM lost or damaged, customer is liable to pay the associated cost. (Minimum of INR: 750 / SIM + applicable taxes).
- Signing / accepting these agreement states that customer is well aware about the tariff plan and call rates of the SIM provided. It is customer’s responsibility to ask our executives in case of any clarification required.
- SG Telecom has the right to De-activate any SIM and full rights to take it back if required due to any reason with or without informing the customer.
- If in case customer terminates the connection and returns the SIM he would be liable to pay for the rental of the signed duration.
- Any non-compliance by the customer of this agreement may result in De-activation of services immediately with or without informing customer.
- No employee or agent is authorized to make any changes in the agreement or any warranty on behalf of our company.
- Any dispute related to the agreement or services or any legal discussion, claims shall be subject to the jurisdiction of Ghaziabad courts only.
- SIM cards must be returned within 5 days after the trip and outstation clients 3 days are provided as a grace any delay would cost him / her penalty of Rs.75 / day. If there is, any reason for which delay happen client should take the approval from the concern person for the same.
- Out station clients are liable to send the SIM card back to our company on their own cost.
- We do not provide guarantee or warranty of services of any SIM or Data Cards, as we are not the direct services provide.
- All the bills are generated according to the attached /accepted /signed tariff as per the customer’s agreement.
- SNSGAP International Services (P) Ltd. reserves the right to forfeit / adjust interest free deposit / advances / fees etc against any delay non-payment of any bill or any amount thereof. Customer shall continue to be liable for the balance payment if any.
Shipping and Delivery Policy
All customers must request the services well in advance to get timely delivery of SIM cards and their timely activations.
- Any delay due to Courier Company will not be considered as fault at SNSGAP International Services (P) Ltd.
- We will only be shipping the SIM cards after the receiving all the documents, which includes passport’s copy & travel doc.
- Company only offers free shipping only for delivery of SIM cards whereas return is the liability of the customer.
- Every pre-paid & post-paid SIM cards is on hire basis and has to be returned in the given time frame once the contract is over.
- We ship to all over the globe but only after validating the documents.
- One can track the order on their online account.
- Necessary payment of security in case of post-paid SIM cards has to be made and entire amount has to be paid for all pre-paid SIM cards for getting the cards delivered.
- Urgent shipping may cost extra as per the services requested.
Refund amount will be processed after final bill generation only.
- In case of final bill amount exceeds the difference will be deducted from the total refund value.
- In case of any dispute, SNSGAP will review the complete issue and then the decision taken by the company will be considered as final.
- Company does not follow any other refunds apart from any security deposit made by the client at the time of registration.
- No refund of any pre-paid SIM cards will be processed as they are treated as the delivery of cash articles.
- No rental would be charged for post-paid connections in case of cancellation if company gets a written communication before two days of the contract’s start date.
- No refund or waiver is possible once the trip date starts and full rental of SIM and all add on packs would be charged.
- Customer can cancel the SIM cards by providing advance information to the company.
- Company will review the cancellation and will process if there are no dues pending from client or as per the current terms mentioned in the agreement.
- The cancellation fee of INR 299 is applicable for all the post-paid SIM cards.
- In case of any services which didn’t work the same has to be communicated on time and if we fail to fix the issue the refund will only be process after approval from the credit & networks team.
All client information is kept secure with us. No information is shared with any other user online.
- All registered users get a secure login id and password that they can change time to time in order to get more privacy and security.
- We do not sell or share any kind of customer information to any third party who does not have right to know this information.
- All documents submitted by clients are used for their respective SIM card processing.
- No document shall be used for any other purpose than SIM card activations, Data cards etc.
- The information contained in the website is for general information purpose only.
- Before delivering any product one of our representatives will pass on complete information regarding the same with the supporting documents.
- The information is provided by SG-Telecom and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties
of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the
website or the information, product, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. by reliance you
on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- We made every possible effort to keep the website up and running with maximum information of our products. However SG Telecom takes no responsibility for it and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issue beyond our control.
- By accepting this agreement, the customer declares that he is aware of all the terms and conditions of the services and is ready to pay accordingly.
- For any clarification, write us